CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Recap.

My grandmother is doing much better than the last time I posted. Her medication helped out a lot, so I'm glad to see her up and moving around again.

As far as the weekend goes, it didn't go like I had planned it to be. I was suppose to hangout with a good friend of mine, but she changed her mind to go do other things. Needless to say, it quickly became a weekend that involved spending a little extra time with my grandparent's. I spent a lot of time going out to eat and shopping with my grandmother, so that was quite fun. I'm back to being broke, but it definitely was worth it.

I was able to get a few things for school (planner, notebook, paper, etc), two gorgeous bras from Kohl's that were on clearance, makeup remover towelettes, and an adorable zebra print sheet and pillow case for my bed.

While I was gone, I won an award from Sarah (http://creatingsarah.blogspot.com/). That made me quite happy, since it's my first award. Thank you, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment