CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girls just want to have fun.

Yesterday was such a good day. I haven't had that much fun in quite some time now. It's amazing how your mood can change so quickly from spending the day with your best friend. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being around my family and boyfriend, but I also enjoy having time to myself to just get away from everything.

I'd go into details about the day, but that would take forever. Long story short though, a lot of new memories and inside jokes were made. Not to mention, I think we laughed so much at just about everything to where we couldn't laugh anymore without making our stomachs hurt. Those are definitely times that you never forget.

As much fun as the day was, I'm ready to see the surprise my boyfriend bought for me. The only hint that I was able to get out of him was the color, which is pink. That doesn't help me at all with guessing. I'm sure I'll love it no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Those days are the best! I'm glad you got to go out and have fun, get your mind off things. And let us know what your surprise is! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I think I look terrible in that picture but it's just priceless in so many ways. hahaha
    But I got the book off Amazon for $9. But you can find a lot of their recipes on the website. I just wanted to have a couple cookbooks around. (:

    ReplyDelete