CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Late night update.

Today just wasn't my day. I ended up getting another ticket, so if I don't get that dropped, I'll end up having to pay $166. That's definitely going to make my insurance go up, which I seriously can't afford at the moment. I have until August 27th to get everything figured out, so I'm really praying that things work out great.

I'm running out of books to read, so if anyone has a few suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Don't worry about the genre, because I'm not picky.

Just a late night picture of us. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, girl! (:
    I'm sorry about the ticket. =\ I'm sure you'll get it all worked out though.
    I'm just finishing the amazing adventures of dietgirl, and it was great. I have several more to read, I'm sure I'll blog about them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck with your ticket- those are never fun. I'm reading this book for school about a doctor who donated all of his time and efforts to helping people in Haiti. It's really surprisingly good. I hope you find more books to read- the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the ticket! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment!! :) Following you too now!

    ReplyDelete