CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recap.

So the weekend was pretty decent. I didn't do too much due to the hot weather, but we did go bowling, so that quite fun. We ended up winning free tickets to go watch the Carolina Mudcats. I never heard of them in my life, but apparently they're a minor league baseball team. It seemed like I was the only one that has never heard of them, so I felt out of place when everyone was cheering about the prize, ha ha. I'm not a baseball fan, but I wouldn't mind going just to see what all the craze is about.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to start working out again, because I have been slacking way too much. Some way or another, I'm still losing weight and toning up, but I believe it would be so much better to get a few exercises in. Not to mention, I'm sure I would start feeling a lot better. That's my new goal for this week, start exercising again. Sounds like a pretty decent goal to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment